Download What to Bring List
Download Resident Contract
Download Weekly Schedule
Download a Copy of the Discharge Planning Checklist
Download a Copy of the Resident Agreement
- Beacon House is a 12-Step based recovery housing program.
- A $266 refundable deposit is due upon move-in.
- Residents pay $133 in program fees every Friday (which includes housing, utilities, case management, transportation, and 24/7 staffing).
- Random urine drug screens are performed throughout the residency.
- Residents will have an initial 7-14 day property restriction.
- Full-time employment is mandatory by day 30 of residency.
- Residents will take part in continuing clinical care through the treatment provider of their choice. This may be Intensive Outpatient (IOP), individual therapy, or aftercare.
- Residents are encouraged to work 1st shift, and 3rd shift is prohibited.